- 1/2 cups Almond flour
- 2 Large organic Honey crisp or Pink Lady apples – sliced very thin
- 3 Tbsp Coconut Oil (liquid state)
- 3 Tbsp Cinnamon
- 1 Tbsp Pumpkin Pie spice
- Juice from 1 small lemon
- 1/4 cup pecan half’s
- 1 tsp Maple Syrup (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Mix coconut oil, 1 Tbsp of the cinnamon, pumpkin pie spice and almond flour together in small bowl.
- Mix apples, lemon and 2 Tbsp of cinnamon until apples are lightly coated.
- In lightly greased glass pie pan arrange the apples, layering evenly
- Top with almondflour mixture
- Top with pecans
- Drizzle with Maple Syrup if desired
- Bake for 35-45 minutes or until golden brown