Looking for a new pumpkin recipe to serve this Fall? These Paleo Pumpkin Waffles are sure to please the whole family.
Not only do they taste delicious, they will fill your home with all the aromas of pumpkin and spice!
Paleo pumpkin waffles made with almond flour, maple syrup and organic pumpkin puree. Serve for breakfast or as a special treat. Nutritious and delicious. Gluten-free, dairy-free, paleo and keto friendly.
- 3 eggs (organic, pasture-raised)
- ¾ cup pumpkin puree (organic)
- ¼ cup non-dairy milk of choice (I used almond milk)
- 3 tbsp coconut oil, melted but not hot
- 1/3 cup maple syrup
- 1 ¾ almond flour
- ½ cup tapioca flour
- ½ tsp baking soda (aluminum free)
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tbsp pumpkin pie spice
- ¼ cup pecans
- Coconut whipped cream and cinnamon topping
Heat up waffle iron.
In a medium bowl, whisk together eggs, milk, coconut oil and maple syrup. In a separate bowl, whisk almond flour, tapioca flour, baking soda, baking powder and pumpkin pie spice. Stir dry ingredients into the wet until it forms a batter.
Pour in batter by ¼ cupsful until golden brown. Serve with coconut whipped cream, cinnamon and pecans.