Try this easy and delicious paleo and keto friendly BLT salad recipe for lunch or dinner. Perfect for warmer temps, the crunchy bacon paired with soft butter lettuce and creamy avocado makes for a wonderful combination.
- 3 cups butter lettuce and heirloom lettuce, chopped
- 1 large ripe avocado, peeled and cubed
- ½ cup cherry tomatoes, orange and red, halved
- ¼ red onion, sliced thin
- 3 slices bacon (nitrate free), cooked and chopped
- Sea salt and pepper, to taste
BBQ Ranch dressing
- 1 cup paleo mayo
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 2 tsp fresh or dried dill weed
- 1 tsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 tsp white wine vinegar
- 2 tbsp coconut milk
- 1 tbsp dried parsley
- 1 tbsp dried chives
- 1/2 tsp onion powder
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp black cracked pepper
- 2 1/2 tbsp BBQ Sauce (paleo friendly)
Place lettuce on a platter. Top with the rest of the ingredients.
Add all ranch ingredients to a blender.
Blend until creamy. Drizzle your salad with BBQ ranch and serve!