“Every morning I enjoy a bowl of this delicious Matcha Tea recipe. I find that this combination helps with mental clarity, energy, and it stabilizes blood sugar which helps control appetite”. – Ann Shippy, MD
Match green tea powder has restorative powers and a smooth finish. It’s also rich in L-Theanine, an amino acid that has a calming mental effect.
D-Ribose supports increased energy levels and cardiovascular health.
Brain Octane oil provides mental clarity and physical energy, plus it keeps you satisfied and free from food cravings.
L-carnitine has been shown to support the heart and cardiovascular system. It also may improve brain function and help with weight loss. Athletes and weekend warriors take it to improve recovery after workouts.
Cinnamon is packed with antioxidants. It can also lower blood sugar levels.
- ½-1 tsp Matcha Green Tea (Matcha Love)
- 1-2 scoops of D-Ribose (Designs for Health)
- 1 tsp Brain Octane (Bulletproof)
- 1 scoop Carnitine Tartrate (Designs for Health) – optional
- Sprinkle of Organic Cinnamon
- 1 cup of filtered (almost) boiling water – divided
In small bowl, whisk ½ cup of water and Matcha tea until dissolved. Add the rest of the water and remaining ingredients.