What is Triclosan? Learn About Its Causes of Antibiotic Resistance
“Just a Little Bit Won’t Hurt Me” – Part 1 – Gluten, Dairy & Sugar
- 2 Pasture Raised Chicken Breast Boneless Skinless or Chicken Thighs
- 1 Bunch Organic Asparagus
- ½ Lemon Organic
- 1 small bunch Organic Italian Parsley
- 1 Small Carton Organic Chicken Broth- 8 ounces
- Sea Salt
- Cracked Pepper
- Organic Garlic Powder
- Smoked Paprika
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Flatten chicken breasts with mallet so that they are even in thickness. Season both sides with salt, pepper, garlic and paprika.
- Pour almost half of the chicken broth into a saute pan along with a little olive oil. Add the chicken breast. Allow to cook well on one side. The broth will evaporate and the chicken will start to brown. You may need to add some olive oil. When brown, add more chicken broth and repeat turning the chicken breast to the other side.
- When finished place on a dish and set aside.
Trim bottoms off of asparagus and steam until just tender and remove immediately. Place in dish with the chicken.
Take the zest from half of the lemon and sprinkle on top of the asparagus. Slice the lemon and garnish the chicken with lemon and parsley.