Banana Blueberry “Souffle” Cake (Paleo)
Proven Benefits of Meditation and How to Meditate (VIDEO)
- 6 garlic cloves minced
- 1 tablespoon dried rosemary
- 2 pounds boneless pork loin
- ½ cup chardonnay
- Sea salt and pepper to taste
- Extra virgin olive oil about ¼ cup
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Place the garlic, rosemary, salt and pepper, and olive oil into a mortar. Crush with the pestle to make a paste.
- Rub the meat with the mixture. Slice small openings and push some of the mixtures into the holes.
- Put the loin into a roasting pan and pour the wine.
- Put the loin into the oven and baste the pork with the liquids. Cook for about an hour, until the pork is no longer pink. The center should be 145°F or 63°C.
- During the last few minutes, make a Balsamic Reduction to pour over the meat.
- Pour 1 cup Balsamic Vinegar into a saucepan and cook over medium heat stirring frequently until thickened.
- When pork loin is done, drizzle the reduction over the pork loin.
Chipotle Roasted Sweet Potatoes:
- Peel and cube 3 to 4 organic garnet sweet potatoes (or cut in a semi-circle) and put them in a large bowl.
- Drizzle them with olive oil and season with sea salt.
- Sprinkle them with chili powder, dried chipotle pepper and cinnamon.
- Toss until well coated.
- Preheat oven to 375°.
- Place in roasting pan and bake for 1 hour, or until tender.