Spermageddon: Are Men Becoming Infertile?July 16, 2018
Is It Possible to “Rewrite” Trauma?October 1, 2018
- 2 Boneless and skinless free range organic chicken breasts (cut into chunks)
- 2 Carrots (organic, sliced julienne style)
- 1-2 Celery stalks (organic, sliced)
- l Garlic cloves (minced)
- 1 cup Broccoli florets, organic
- 1/2 cup Snow peas
- 1/2 cup Raw cashews
- 2 tbs Coconut oil
- 2 tbsp Honey
- 1 Tbsp Coconut amines
- 1 Tbsp White wine vinegar
- 1 tsp Fresh grated ginger
- Sea salt and black pepper (to taste)
- 3 Scallions (sliced)
- Pour the coconut oil onto a large skillet over medium heat.
- Add the garlic and celery and cook for a few minutes.
- Toss in the chicken and cook for 3 to 4 minutes.
- Mix in the carrots, snow peas, brocolli and cashews. Cook for another 4-5 minutes.
- Stir in the honey, coconut amines, vinegar, grated ginger and season with salt and pepper.
- Cook for another 2-3 minutes or until the chicken is cooked through.
- Serve and garnish with scallions.