Wild Caught Grilled Salmon
How Gut Microbes Shape the Brain
Try this delicious Paleo and Keto diet friendly soup. It’s packed with nutrients – including vitamins A, C, E, K, and B6. It’s also a great source of folate and dietary fiber. Perfect for lunch, dinner, or serve as a side dish. Makes 2-4 servings.
- 2 pounds organic asparagus (chopped)
- 1 head small organic cauliflower (cored, chopped)
- 2 Tbs extra virgin olive oil
- 3 1/2 cups chicken stock (gluten free)
- 1/4 tsp pink sea salt
- Black pepper to taste
In a large pot, heat the olive oil, add the chopped asparagus and saute until the asparagus is slightly tender, 5-6 minutes.
Pour in the chicken stock and the cauliflower. Add salt and pepper. Cover and simmer for 30 minutes.
- Puree using an immersion blender or in batches using a standard blender.
Ladle the soup into cups or bowls and enjoy!