Breathing to DeathFebruary 9, 2018
Asparagus Cauliflower SoupMarch 20, 2018
Try this delicious and heart healthy salmon recipe. Salmon contains Omega 3 fatty acids, great for helping to decrease inflammation, lower hypertension and may even reduce the risk for cancer, heart disease and autoimmune disorders. Pair with this nutrient packed salad for added antioxidants, folate, fiber, and more omega 3s. Enjoy!
- Soak the cedar plank in shallow pan for 2 hours.
- Rub salmon with oil and salt and lemon juice.
- Remove plank from water, pat dry and place the salmon fillets on top.
- Place plank on the grill (medium heat). Close the grill cover and cook for 10 to 15 minutes, or until salmon is done.
- Check the plank periodically – if the edges catch fire, spritz with water.
- Remove from grill, squeeze juice from 1/2 lemon.
- Top with lemon wedges.
- 1/2 lb organic baby spinach, rinsed and dried
- 1 cup organic strawberries, quartered
- 1/4 cup raw walnut halfs
- 1/4 tsp pink salt
- 2 tsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 lemon
- Mix all ingredients together, toss and serve.