Easy and delicious Paleo chicken strips. Gluten free, dairy free, and corn free. Great anytime, but can be especially ideal for picky kids with food allergies. Also great as a healthy party appetizer or as a main dish. Serve alone or with a side of vegetables or soup.
- 1 lb. of organic skinless chicken breasts, cut into strips
- 4 Tbsp. coconut or avocado oil
- ½ cup almond flour
- ¼ tsp. pink salt
- Place 2 Tbsp. of melted coconut oil in low bowl.
- Place almond flour on plate.
- Dip the chicken strips in coconut oil and then in the almond flour (set aside).
- Put the remaining 2 Tbsp. of oil in frying pan.
- On medium heat, cook the chicken in the pan for 1-2 minutes on each side, or until golden brown.
- Transfer chicken onto cooking sheet and bake at 350˚ for 20 minutes. Remove and serve or freeze for later.
- Makes 2-4 servings.