Kale Sausage SoupJanuary 31, 2018
Breathing to DeathFebruary 9, 2018
Easy and delicious Paleo chicken strips. Gluten free, dairy free, and corn free. Great anytime, but can be especially ideal for picky kids with food allergies. Also great as a healthy party appetizer or as a main dish. Serve alone or with a side of vegetables or soup.
- 1 lb. of organic skinless chicken breasts, cut into strips
- 4 Tbsp. coconut or avocado oil
- ½ cup almond flour
- ¼ tsp. pink salt
- Place 2 Tbsp. of melted coconut oil in low bowl.
- Place almond flour on plate.
- Dip the chicken strips in coconut oil and then in the almond flour (set aside).
- Put the remaining 2 Tbsp. of oil in frying pan.
- On medium heat, cook the chicken in the pan for 1-2 minutes on each side, or until golden brown.
- Transfer chicken onto cooking sheet and bake at 350˚ for 20 minutes. Remove and serve or freeze for later.
- Makes 2-4 servings.