Smashed Buffalo Cilantro Burger with Sauteed SpinachJanuary 12, 2018
Paleo Chicken StripsFebruary 5, 2018
- 3/4 lb. bulk sausage or remove from casing (use organic, nitrate and preservative frees sausage)
- 1 bunch organic kale, roughly chopped, stems removed
- 7 cups organic chicken broth (gluten free)
- 2 Tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 sweet onion, chopped
- 1 cup organic carrots, sliced or chopped
- 1 cup organic celery, chopped
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- 1/2 tsp fennel seed
- 1/2 tsp tyme
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 tsp pink salt
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- In a large skillet over medium heat and cook sausage pieces until browned and remove from pan.
- Add oil, heat, and add onions, garlic, celery, garlic and spices. Cook until tender.
- Add kale and cook for 1-2 minutes.
- Place sausage, vegetables mixture and broth in a large soup pan, bringing to a boil and then simmer for 10 minutes, uncovered.
- Serve warm and enjoy!