Broccoli Soup with Roasted WalnutsJanuary 9, 2018
Kale Sausage SoupJanuary 31, 2018
- 1 lb grass-fed ground buffalo meat
- 4 cups organic baby spinach (fresh)
- 1 bunch cilantro
- 1 1/2 TBS virgin (unrefined) coconut oil
- 1 large avocado, mashed
- 1/2 tsp pink salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 1/2 tsp garlic/onion salt (optional)
- Place meat, cilantro, salt and pepper in a small bowl, mix together with hands. Make patties a little smaller than tennis ball size and set aside.
- In large sauce pan melt coconut oil, add spinach and saute at medium temperature for 1 minute – remove spinach from pan.
- In the same saucepan, place 2 of the patties. Using a spatula, smash the patties until about 1/4 in think.
- Cook on medium to desired wellness and remove from heat.
- Cook remaining patties.
- Place the patties on the bed of spinach and top with avocado and fresh cilantro.
- Serve immediately.