Cedar Fever has Arrived in Central Texas – How to Keep Your Body in Balance
Broccoli Soup with Roasted Walnuts
Cauliflower is a member of the cruciferous family of vegetables, which have numerous health benefits. It’s also a low carbohydrate food, making it an ideal choice for the Paleo or Keto diets. Cauliflower is rich in vitamins and minerals, is inflammation fighting, and supports detoxification.
- 1 head of organic cauliflower, riced (or frozen)
- 2 Tbsp oil of your choice (Olive, grape seed or coconut oil are great options).
- 1 cup organic arugula, washed and dried
- 1/2 tsp Pink Himalayan Salt
- 1 tsp balsamic vinegar
- In a medium skillet heat the oil
- Add the cauliflower and cook over medium heat until tender
- Add salt
- Place on bed of Arugula
- Drizzle with Balsamic vinegar and enjoy!